You must have been wondering whether getting a Visum Kanada is as simple as immigrating to Canada from Germany. After living in Germany for many years, it is normal for you to seek a completely different place from where you grew, and Canada must be on your list. However, if you immediately need to immigrate to Canada for business or employment processes, know these quick steps about immigrating to Canada as a German citizen.
Know If You Are Qualified For Immigration
Immigration to Canada does not only require passport and Kanada visum. You need a reason to immigrate and a connection to a Canadian person or matter. You can easily qualify for immigration if:
- You are married to a Canadian citizen;
- You have a sponsorship from a Canadian family;
- You have a secured position in a Canadian business or employer;
- You want to start your business or invest in a company in Canada;
- You are a refugee; and
- You are a provincial nominee.
Start The Immigration Process
There are different processes of migration in each type. For example, the process through the provincial nominee is different from that of the investor immigrant. In general, all kinds of immigration to Canada requires a temporary Kanada visum for you to enter Canada and apply for permanent residence. Secure your visa application process in any of the following means:
- Citizenship and Immigration of Canada (CIC) website
- Canadian Embassy in Berlin
- Consulate generals in Stuttgart, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, or Munich
Go To Canada To Apply For Permanent Residency
Start the process by filling up your application form (IMM 5545), which you can download from the CIC website under the Resources column. After doing so, continue with the following steps:
- Gather all of the supplementary documents, which depends on your immigration type.
- Order the Supplementary Application Form (IMM 5455) by calling the call center (1-888-242-2100) or by filling up the order form on the CIC website. Use payment tools online, or via a Canadian bank, or Western Union, and present your application packet and receipt (IMM 5401) obtained from your order online.
- Compile all of the forms, receipt (if necessary), and documents and mail it to: Case processing Centre P.O. Box 10020 Sydney, NS B1P 7C1
- Wait for your application’s approval. They would notify you through writing if they approved or denied your submission. If approved, they will send your permanent residency card at the nearest CIC center, where you can get it personally.
- Remember to apply as early as you can, especially if you want to immigrate immediately. The immigration process takes a lot of time, money, and energy, so make sure to do every process legally and right.